Thursday, October 29, 2009

All You Have To Do Is Look At Me To Make My Life Miserable (I'm Done)




I'm done with this,
Darling, I'm done with you,
And I don't want to hear,
Your silly excuse.
I'm done with all,
Your made up lies,
I'm done with your,
Stupid disguise.
I'm done with the fact,
That you can't have my back,
I'm done with your bullshit,
And that loyalty you lack.
I'm done with thinking,
That you will ever change,
Because the truth of the matter is,
You'll always remain the same.
I'm done with all your drama,
I'm done with your fake pain,
I'm done with being hurt,
I'm done with going insane.

Listen sweetheart,
You make my life miserable,
You cause me so much pain,
I'm drowning in all your lies,
And in this never ending rain,
You make my life miserable,
With one glance, I'm done,
But just know that I'm stronger than you think,
And you haven't won,
You make my life miserable
So go drown in your fake personality,
You make my life miserable,
I'm done, I'm done.

You think you've got it covered,
You think that I don't know,
But Ignorance isn't one of my traits,
And really, I'm not that slow.
I'm done with all your games,
That only you seem to be playing,
I'm done with all your false affections,
And feint understanding.
So go take your board,
And find another player,
I've reached the finish line,
I've said my last prayer.
I'm fucking done with explaining,
I'm done with your blaming.

And if you think you've got me trapped,
Inside your fucking claws,
Think again, bitch,
I've got more then just bitter scars.
I'm going to win this in the end,
Whether I die doing it or not,
Just know that when the secrets out,
You're done, bitch, your done.

-Mike, this ones for you, I hope you feel better =[

3 comments:

  1. OMGG! you are sooo right! All you have to do is look at her and your miserable! :D go thinking!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, So I totally cried when I read this, This emty feeling just came into me, But you did a great job, I love it, and its TRUE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww i remember this poem your posted

    ReplyDelete