Monday, October 26, 2009

Taciturn Agony

As the night form a shadow of regret,
I'll lie again with blood as tears.
But here I am home.
With all my scars and infedelities,
With these imperfections,
and flaws,
I'll drown, in this sea,
Alone.

You reach out a hand,
Filled with unshed rain,
We are soaked
In this toxic,
Beautiful rain,
Unshed tears falling from the sky,
For you and me.
Lets cry too.

And the sky is swarming
With feint secrets
Rooms filled with dust
They scream silently
For their life back.
Those petals falling?
The want their life back.
Today.

And when you can finally see,
Realization willl cut your skin,
It'll makek you bleed beautiful red.
It will suck tou dry,
Till your breath becomes,
Nothing at all.
Die.

And for that tomorrow,
That will never come,
We cry today.
Selfish and hurt.
My heart rots,
In your foul hands.
Thank you.
For nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment